My Travel Bucket List

Bucket lists are so fun! I have been working on my travel bucket list for so long and am constantly finding more places I want to travel to! There are so many places around the world that are just absolutely breathtaking! How on earth can we possibly make one list of places we want to see without making them unattainably long? Anyway, I know this list will continue to grow but here it is so far! 
(All photos from Google Images)
  • Greece - I don't honestly care where in Greece, as long as it's by the water I am good to go! I was a greek mythology nerd in high school. Now don't ask me why because I truly don't know but while my classmates were falling asleep, I was so excited to learn and the thought of going to the Parthenon would be amazing! 
  • Barcelona, Spain - I can't be the only girl out there who watched Cheetah Girls 2 and didn't dream of walking on cobblestone streets singing loud and proud! This is the second location on my bucket list that's been there for what feels like forever! 
  • New York City - This is probably not as exciting to people who have been before but I've never gone and I can't wait until the day I do! I definitely would prefer to go during the fall/winter because who wouldn't want to rock the cutest fall styles while walking down the streets of Manhattan? 
  • Africa - Anywhere in Africa! Safaris are a dream and I would love to go on one! Taking in the people and the culture of Africa is a dream!
  • Monte Carlo - Another movie inspired destination from none other than Selena Gomez's Monte Carlo! Not only does it look beautiful but traveling through Monte Carlo with your closest girlfriends is a trip I hope to take for sure! 
  • Seattle - This is a trip that I can see being easily checked off the list because it's not too far and it's not all that expensive either. I do have one tiny specific though, I have to go in the fall. I mean can you think of a better time of year to walk through leave covered streets with a hot cup of Starbucks coffee in hand? Scarves, boots, the love of my life and Pike Place Market? Sign me up! I'm there!  
  • Bora Bora - Seen on all the big Youtube channels at least once, Bora Bora is a dream! Over water bungalows and the most beautiful crystal clear water? What could be better? 
  • Vermont - Yet another location that would require a fall time trip because you can't go to Vermont and not see the most beautiful leaves everywhere!? James also loves that this is on my list because he is a beer "connoisseur" and apparently they have a top beer around there! So two thumbs up for this location!
  • Whistler in British Columbia, Canada - This is a super new location on my bucket list and I blame all the bloggers who just had to make it look like the most beautiful place on earth! I have always wanted to go somewhere in Canada and now I have found just where I have to go! Another plus is James gave it a huge seal of approval because he is also dying to go there someday as well! The more locations that he has on his bucket list too, the more likely we'll actually go! 
  • Paris - I'd be a fool if I didn't have Paris on my list! It's a romantic and beautiful destination and I have heard all good things about it! I mean of course! It's Paris for crying out loud! Could you imagine having a picnic with the one you love while looking at the Eiffel Tower? Name something more romantic, I dare you! 
  • Japan - For a girl who loves Japanese food and loves learning new things about the Japanese culture, this is a destination of my wildest dreams. I've heard such incredible things about the cities and how clean everything is over there! It's somewhere I just have to visit! 
  • Northern Lights - Now I know that isn't an exact location but a huge dream of mine is seeing the northern lights, I mean come on! From photos it looks like a whole other world! According to Google, "The auroral oval, meaning the area with the highest probability of seeing the northern lights, covers most of Alaska, northern parts of Canada, the southern half of Greenland, Iceland, Northern Norway, Sweden and Finland." So any of those locations are good with me! Also helps that all of those sound like amazing places to see!  
  • Egypt - This is a destination in which I don't have a clue what I would do there but man oh man it seems like an incredible place to visit! Learning about Egypt and the making of the pyramids was such a fascinating topic in middle school/high school. I hope one day to learn more in the place where it all took place! 

My list may seem long but boy oh boy has it only just begun! There are so many others I'm sure I have forgotten and I know it's just going to continue to grow as time goes on. I can't wait to check places off my list and then add more down the road! Don't worry, I'll make sure to share my trips on the blog if I check any of them off! 

Forever & Always,
Taylor Collins

Comments

Popular Posts