12 Little Things About Me

Hi everyone! 

So for the majority of you that keep up with my blog, you already know me but hey there are always things to learn about a person so here are a few random things about me! 

1.) I am incredibly obsessed with The Office and Friends. Can't fight my feelings, it's true love. Meant to be.

2.) The one consistent dream of mine since I was a little bitty kid was to be a mom. There are many other things I have wanted to be throughout the years but being a mama has been the only dream I have never been able to shake. I just can't wait for the day I will finally be a mom! Dream come true! 

3.) Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 is my favorite movie of all time. Baby Groot is the main reason, I won't deny that! It's also incredibly well done and hilarious with lots of action!

4.) When I was younger I used to tell people my name was Taylor Nicole Noelle Dunn. Not really sure why but I thought it made me sound fancy and cool I guess. Now it just seems silly!

5.) I like to say I love traveling but I am a major home body! I do plan on stepping out of my comfort zone and traveling with my hubby guy a bunch and can't wait to check things off my bucket list!

6.) Another embarrassing story from my childhood... I was convinced that I had pink germs and everyone else had brown germs. Basically my germs were cute like cotton candy and everyone else's were like dirt. I used it as an excuse to not have to share my food with my siblings. 

7.) I have always had a sweet tooth. I always need something sweet after dinner and then if it's too sweet, I have to have something salty to balance it out. It's quite the annoying craving actually!

8.) I cry at everything. Movies, tv shows, commericals, songs... I cry at them all. Oh and it's not a cute cry, it's a full on ugly cry. Can't help it. 

9.) I used to do dance when I was younger and I wish I never quit because it was so fun! I started as soon as I was old enough to and if I kept going I think I would've been really good and super fit! Darn.

10.) James was my only boyfriend ever and I wouldn't change that for the world! He's the absolute best and I am so blessed to be married to him! I mean man... YUM!

11.) My favorite kinds of food are Italian and Japanese. I could eat it every single day! So dang good. Ramen, tempura, miso, sushi.... Pizza, pasta, GELATO... DROOLLLL.

12.) My family and friends are the most important things in my life! I am so blessed and thankful for all the people I have in my life. There is so much I couldn't have gotten through without the support I have been surrounded by. 

I know these are super surface level but hey, it's a little glimpse into who I am! I hope you feel like you know me a little more! Also, bonus fact... 12 is one of my favorite numbers so there ya go! Oh and chocolate is amazing. There ya go! two extras just for you! 



Forever & Always,

Taylor Collins

Comments

Popular Posts