Celebrating James' Birthday!

On July 27th, 24 years ago James Collins was born! I am so thankful for this man. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for putting James in my life. Getting to experience everyday with him is a blessing in itself. Seeing him accomplish so much is incredibly inspiring and I love his passion and his heart so much. Happy Birthday babe! I hope enjoyed your birthday week! I love celebrating you baby! 


So we spent his birthday just hanging out together after an interesting morning. We first went to lunch at macaroni grill and then on a little coffee date which I didn't actually document. (FAIL)



After all of that and watching a movie at home we got dressed up and went to Yard House. James and I have been wanting to go here for quite sometime since we've both gone separately but never together.  We ended up waiting until about ten o'clock to eat since it was Happy Hour and I mean why the heck not save money? We had a blast and James really enjoyed himself. 





On Thursday, James and I spent the day at the lake together. He took me to the place he used to go when he was a kid. We had so much kayaking and swimming in the lake. It's definitely something we're planning on doing again soon with friends and family.



I got James this yummy fudge cake when he wasn't looking at Safeway, let's just say pokemon go is a great distraction. We didn't have a number 4 candle so I had to improvise and use a 2 and a 5 and one small candle as a subtract one. Lame but hey! It works! Although it's almost a week after his birthday I still have a few things planned for us since some unfortunate events happened but I absolutely don't mind celebrating him each and every day! 

Comments

Popular Posts