Dear Baby Ridley


Today your mom and dad told me that you were growing inside of your mom's tummy. Words cannot express how excited I am to meet you and be your auntie! I already love you so much. You are only the size of a poppy seed yet you have captured my whole heart. 

I can't wait to see what you become. I pray that you are wise like your dad and have a compassionate heart like your mom. I pray that you always seek God's guidance no matter what. I pray that you serve the Lord with all your heart and strength and that you never forget how truly loved you are. 


I am your Auntie Tay Tay and I cannot wait to be your best friend. I promise to be present in your life and to love you with all that I am. I am so blessed to be your auntie and I can't wait to watch you grow up to be the incredible human I know you will be. I look forward to holding you for the very first time and all the times after that. I am excited to see what you take interest in whether it be sports or science or maybe even both! I can't wait to see the world through your eyes and your imagination. I am so blessed by you already. 


Thank you for making me an auntie and thank you in advance for allowing me to be there throughout your life. I hope you know that no matter what, you can always turn to me. I promise to dance with you to celebrate your victories and offer comfort when you feel defeated. I will be here for you when you feel like no one else is, but I guarantee that your mommy and daddy always will be. 


                                         I love you Baby Ridley. 


                                                 Love always,

                                           Your Auntie Tay Tay 



                            This is a blog post from December 25th, 2015. (kept private until now) 

Comments

Popular Posts